PA Series Steel Body Adjustable Scroll Lathe Chucks
3 Jaw & 6 Jaw with Fine Adjustment, Forged Steel Body, 0.0004" T.I.R
quality homes for singles port allen
d woods dating robert curry
compassionate service lds singles
dating black book picking up women
dating site for widow and singles
|Part #||Type||Mounting||Number of Jaws||Type of Jaws||Application||Body Material||Available Diameters|
|1-101-||Adjustable||Adaptor Plate Mounting||3||2-piece jaws||Medium Duty||Forged Steel Body||5",6",8",10",12"16",20",25"|
|1-103-||Adjustable||Adaptor Plate Mounting||6||2-piece jaws||Medium Duty||Semi-Steel Body||5",6",8",10",12"16",20",25"|
• Forged steel body
• Fine adjustment
• 0.0004" T.I.R. repeatability (four micro adjustment screws provided)
• 3 pinion design
• Scrolls are forged and fully hardened with thread flanks ground on both sides, then precisely balanced for longer life and higher accuracy.
• 16", 20" and 25" diameter chucks with 3 jaws and 6 jaws use 8 micro adjustment screws, achieving extremely high gripping concentricity.
• Two piece top and master jaws are American Standard tongue and groove.
• 4" diameter chuck has two sets of solid jaws.
• Each scroll is precisely balanced.
• Jaw teeth and guides on both sides are fully hardened and ground.
• Hardened and ground bushings are pressed into the pinion seats.
• Pinions in the three pinion models are hardened and ground.
• Each chuck is balanced within fine limits.
Chuck body is constructed of high quality forged steel, making it safe to run at high lathe speeds.
Steel mounting plates are interchangeable with PA Series chucks of the same size, so that one chuck can be used on different spindles.
The life of your Gator Chuck can be extended significantly through proper maintenance. It must be cleaned on a regular basis as recommended.